Harrisons Electrical, Mechanical & Property Services were appointed to carry refurbishment/remodeling of an existing three-story office block from shell and core to living spaces.
The project was awarded to Harrisons on a single source basis after previous good work and cost efficiency was proven.
The site comprises twenty units, providing each resident with their own privacy and security, including provision for disabled persons. Each unit included its own kitchen, living area, bedroom, and toilet/shower room. Also included within the facility is office spaces, treatment room and staff rest area.
The specific disciplines carried out on this project included;
- M&E Design & installation
- Systems including misting & AOV installations
- Partitioning, ceilings & carpentry
- New external doors & windows
- External Ramp & Balustrade
- Flooring and paint finishes
Client: Bedford Borough Council.
Main Contractor: Kier
Project Value: £1.7M