Due to limited space in the school, various rooms had to be adapted and refurbished to cater for new food tech and science laboratory classrooms.Structural adaptions and a physical footprint extension were required to make the space for these rooms to meet the school’s requirements.
The project included a large fixed furniture package, D&B MEPH services and was required in a quick turn around over the summer term break.
The works carried outon this project include;
- Groundworks, brickwork and roofing to new extension
- Significant structural adaptions
- Whiterock, decorating and flooring finishes
- Partitioning & new ceilings
- MEPH services including AC, gas, electrical distribution, small power & lighting
Client: Holmer Green Senior School
Main Contractor: Harrisons
Quantity Surveyor: Demarris Ltd
Project Manager: VECS