Harrisons Electrical, Mechanical & Property Services were appointed to carry out design, installation and replacement of services within an existing hanger. Additionally, extension works to create a new testing facility and sprinkler pump house.
The project included D&B MEPH services to serve existing hanger and two extensions, including testing facility and sprinkler pump house. All construction activities above ground were undertaken by our building side.
The specific disciplines carried out by Harrisons, on this project included:
- Partitioning & new ceilings
- Window & door installation
- Replacement plant room and associated controls
- New LTHW heating throughout hanger feeding warm air heaters
- New destratification fans
- Ventilation inclusive of heat recovery
- Domestic water services
- LED lighting throughout, including central battery system
- LV switchgear and distribution systems
- Replacement addressable fire alarm system
Main Contractor: Kier
Architect: Ingleton Wood
Project Value: £1.01m