Harrisons Electrical, Mechanical & Property Services were appointed to carry refurbishment, extension work to a new armory facility.
The project was awarded to Harrisons after competitive tender and has seen us appointed on several projects since completion.
The project included D&B MEPH services, new build armory and existing office space refurbishment.
The specific disciplines carried out on this project included;
- External Ramp & Balustrade
- Roofing & cladding to new extension
- Decorations, resin, & carpet flooring finishes
- Partitioning & new ceilings
- MEPH services including AC, ventilation, electrical distribution, small power & lighting
Main Contractor: KIER
Project Value: £490k